Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Latest cake - psuedo Coach purse








This cake was for a 13 year old girl's "fashion scavenger hunt" (limo ride to Gateway and then a scavenger hunt. It was fun because its a new direction to go and would be a popular cake for thr trendy mom's choosing cakes for their daughters. (I want to start doing cakes for sweet and sassy. It wouldlet me have a specific cakes and prices without saying, "oh i dont know how much to charge. is a dollar too much?" they'll know what the prices are before they call. i need to perfect the cake much more first.

9 comments:

wahwee said...

THAT CAKE IS INCREDIBLE! I am so glad you posted it. I really wanted to see it and it is a million times better that I even imagined. I don't know why you think you need to perfect it. It is already perfect. I hope the lady really appreciated it, flipped out and at least paid you $2.00.

mandi said...

AMAZING!!! Yeah, I agree with the already perfect part. Oh, and I hate you. Just cuz I'm jealous, of course.

mandi said...

I'm back again. I really want to know how you did all that. You should post step-by-step instructions - the whole process. I would love that. It's SO COOL.

holly fay said...

that is SO awesome lisa! how long does it take you to make a cake like that? i don't think i would have the patience....

heidi said...

Your sweet and sassy idea is perfect! I would love to help you with the brochure.

Pam and Rand said...

Wow Lisa - you talent never ceases to amaze me. I can't even imagine how you can make such a fun cake. I would not allow it to be eaten!

Anonymous said...

So cool! I love the zipper looks completely real! You are so great at this lisa!! Love ya!

yo mama said...

Lisa, this is amazing!!! You should definitely start you own business. You have a real talent and gift!

yo mama said...

I showed this to everyone at work and they all died. They couldn't believe how perfect and clever it is. Oh, I also have been bragging it up about Hillary and showing everyone her picture. Everyone thinks she is absolutely gorgeous---which she sure is. We are all so happy for her and can't wait!!!!! With her brains and looks she is perfect for this!!!