
We are SO proud of Hillary! She did a fabulous job last night and her work paid off...she's the new Miss Draper 2007-2008! Apparently, the word on the street is that she nailed the interview and amazed the judges and they loved her. I'm not surprised, I'm not biased or anything but she does have a gift for conversing intelligently and I am continually amazed at her knowlege and opinions of current events. She looked beautiful on stage and was the only one who didn't have a talent coach. It was a tough competition and we are so proud of her. Forgive me for bragging but as I said, I am biased! It was a fun night. Here are some pics - enjoy! Next step - Miss Utah!
7 comments:
Yay Hillary!! It was such a fun night and you were amazing (and beautiful to boot). I'm looking forward to the Miss Utah contest!
so cool fer sure! i don't know much about that sort of pageantry stuff (i would lean over to holly, who was my 'technical advisor' and make sure my opinions were sound, she was ms. hurricane a while ago, so she knew her stuff,) but it WAS very stiff competition. hillary did do great though. yayness. our family has been winnin' so many great things lately, maybe I will try out for some sort of pageant.
That is so awesome! She is such a beautiful girl!!
Ryan, you've already won your pageant! Little beauty queen.
WOW! This is soooo awesome! Sugar, you should be so proud of your little sugar-cube!
Hillary, you are beautiful! You remind us of Reese Witherspoon. Congratulations! From Pam and Rand
CONGRATS HILLARY! She looks so amazingly gorgeous. That is so awesome. Miss Draper is a huge deal!!!!! I'll bet the competition was tremendously stiff because Draper is so big now. Her dress is gorgous, her face is gorgeous, her makeup is gorgeous, etc. etc. etc. I would love to come to Miss Utah if I can. When will it be? KEEP US POSTED!
Post a Comment