This is a weird post, but it's bugging me so I'll put it out there for advice. All of Cayden's jammies that are not cotton, (mostly the zip up footie kind) smell like pee and syrup (gross combo, but he has syrup practically every morning - won't eat anything bug eggo Lego waffles and syrup - pee - self explanatory) even after washing them. Why? I use plenty of detergent, oxyclean & fabric softner. Nothing else smells like pee or anything else. What the deal? Any ideas? Tips?
6 comments:
jimmies? jammies maybe? that's the thing, they are only about 4-6 months old crap.
Smells like its time to buy new jammies!
That's really weird. I don't really know what to say about that. Maybe you could try washing them in cold water and vinegar. That cleans my shower curtain really well. It doesn't come out smelling like vinegar, don't worry. Doesn't Borax help the detergent, or something? I have some to make goo for the kids - I've never really used it for laundry, but maybe that's worth a try.
Do you dare bleach them?
I'm pretty sure Mia's jammies constantly smell like pee. I'll have to start smelling them after they're washed to make sure. Weird.
Post a Comment