Friday, March 24, 2006

Reminiscing about non clothing wearing...good times...

I was asked to post my fun naked story of Tom, who has been seen in various stages of undress by most everyone in the family and ward. Most all have heard this story but it's worth repeating. A couple of years ago I painted my living room walls. I had removed the blinds and wanted Tom to put them up, right then. I had been painting for weeks and was DONE and didn't want anything to delay my finished room. I called to Tom to put the blinds back in my living room window as they are too heavy for me to lift and manuever. Now, this window is huge and faces the whole neighborhood. Tom , having just come up from showering in His bathroom downstairs. He had on only a pair of sweat bottoms and was heading upstairs for his underwear. I asked him to please put up the blinds, he said, can't you wait till I get dressed? No I can't - hurry and do it now please! Reluctantly, he says ok. In order to get the blinds up Tom had to stand on the back of the couch, facing out, legs and arms spread eagle to brace himself whilst lifting the blinds in place. Suddenly, without warning, his sweats slide down until he is spread eagle in all his glory facing the whole neighborhood! He begins to yell for me, " LISA, HURRY, PULL MY SWEATS UP!!! HURRY!!" I, of course, am hysterical, and decide that the chances of this happening again are slim to none and I take advantage, and just stand there laughing while he is still hollering. Unless he drops the blinds he can do nothing but stand there with his pickle pressed against the window for all to see. I finally assist him. To this day I don't know if anyone ever saw him, but I might add he's never been called to a scouting position in the ward...

6 comments:

Mooryan said...

lisa, you could have left it at "with his pickle pressed against the window for all to see"...that sums it up beautifully. ah, a verbal treasure preserved in digital goodness.

Loud Boy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loud Boy said...

LISA, who posted the creepy stuff about porn. It's time to block all outsiders!

Mooryan said...

do i want free porn? i don't know...

sugarbritches said...

OK, so my "nakedness" comment prompted unwanted solicitation for free porn. yeah! I better not tell Amy! I've fixed my blog (I hope).

Montgomery Q said...

Favorite part: "they are too heavy for me to lift and manuever."