Friday, March 31, 2006

Products I Love


Everytime I went to Costco I saw this and wanted to try it. I LOVE grapefruit, but it seems like too much work (how lazy can I get). I avoided buying it for awhile because I was afraid it would taste like fruit cocktail with some gross heavy syrup. I finally tried it and it is WONDERFUL!!! It tastes just like you went to all the work to section a grapefruit. It's in it's own juice, not a gross syrup. You need to try it! I will warn you, if you have Moore bowels, this can act as a "super colon blow" if you aren't generally a fruit eater like me. I'm clean as a whistle though, I must say.

5 comments:

heidi said...

Dang it! I've tried to make other comments, but my stupiddangretardo internet isn't working. Yesterday, I couldn't get on your site at all.

Okay, so I saw those Fruit Naturals. They did look good, but I thought I'd get tired of them too fast. Did you?

heidi said...

I am giving up on leaving comments. This is my 3rd try. I don't know what the dealio is.

Long live Lisa and her clean as a whistle bowels!

sugarbritches said...

I didn't get tired of them before I ran out of them since there were only 8 and Tom ate half. I might if I bought them over and over but so far...yum.

sugarbritches said...

Heidi it isn't your stupidandgretardo internet/computer, it's mine. I got a fun "free porn" comment in my nakedness story so I tried to make it so I couldn't get those kind of comments. I made it so I had to monitor and approve all comments before published. But since I don't look often enough it apparently doesn't work well for others. I took the comment moderator off and I'll take a chance for now. I need to have a chat w/mike to see how else to avoid this kind of fun thing.

Jaime said...

I am excited to try those. I also hate the mess and pain of peeling grapefruits. Thanks for the tip.