Wednesday, April 01, 2009

God is Watching...

Cayden, "Mom, can God see through anything?" Me, "Yes honey he can". Cayden, (look of great concern on his face), "I was wondering because I'm not wearing any underwear." Me, "oh, well God doesn't care if you don't wear underwear as long as you wear it when you go outside...and you leave your weiner alone." Cayden, (silence for a minute), "I'm not leaving my weiner alone right now and I think God is watching" Umm...ok...I think this went too far..nevermind about the weiner thing just go to sleep. Ok.

8 comments:

Personal Progress Planners said...

Ok I am laughing so hard! He is so funny! But i am glad you wrote this blog because I will now always wear underwear! thanks

wahwee said...

. . . but he won't always leave his weiner alone. Not until he is too old to know what it is.

Wendy said...

Okay, he sounds adorable. Kids are so innocent and inquisitive. I love it. My kids were boring compared to yours and Natalie's kids.

gotta go girl said...

That is so funny! Tell him God knows what he eats and knows what is in his belly. Maybe you can scare him into eating. Wendy, notice we had to go outside the gene pool to get our funny ones!

Loud Boy said...

Cherish the moments when he will share such things with his Mom. I can guarantee when he is 14 and won't leave his weiner alone, he won't be telling you.

Mooryan said...

Love. This. Story. Hilarious!

mandi said...

That's so funny! Way to go on instilling the guilt early.

Montgomery Q said...

That's exactly how my bishop put it. "Leave your weiner alone because God can see through underwear."