NOW WITH EXTRA SASS
haha! That's awesome. That word might even beat "dumb crap" in greatness.
No way. Dumb crap will prevail. That is a terrible last name though.I just noticed Mike went private - when did that happen? Mike? Are you writing private things for private people?
Maybe we should all go private.
He privatized his dead blog?? What a dumfart.
Lisa go see my blog! I put some family pictures up I know you'd like to see!!!
The dumbcrap went private because I taunted him with comments about being a lazy bastard for not updating. Now I'm in trouble.
What a dumb-crappin lazy bastard. I did not know he locked us out. I'll take care of this.
KISS MY ASS!
I'm going to stop reading blogs now. Those comments were a perfect ending to the night.
Paul sent me this website today - thought you'd enjoy:http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/search/label/Mithspellings?max-results=20
the part that got cut off:Mithspellings?max-results=20
You are so talented with your cakes....Fun to find you lets blog!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
haha! That's awesome. That word might even beat "dumb crap" in greatness.
No way. Dumb crap will prevail. That is a terrible last name though.
I just noticed Mike went private - when did that happen? Mike? Are you writing private things for private people?
Maybe we should all go private.
He privatized his dead blog?? What a dumfart.
Lisa go see my blog! I put some family pictures up I know you'd like to see!!!
The dumbcrap went private because I taunted him with comments about being a lazy bastard for not updating. Now I'm in trouble.
What a dumb-crappin lazy bastard. I did not know he locked us out. I'll take care of this.
KISS MY ASS!
I'm going to stop reading blogs now. Those comments were a perfect ending to the night.
Paul sent me this website today - thought you'd enjoy:
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/search/label/Mithspellings?max-results=20
the part that got cut off:
Mithspellings?max-results=20
You are so talented with your cakes....Fun to find you lets blog!
Post a Comment