Friday, September 21, 2007

BYU CRIME

BYU has a daily paper called "Today's Daily Universe" that has kind of a police blotter section. Tom told me about it and it's hilarious, without meaning to be. Here is an article:

Sept 12: A conflict, due to a failure to communicate and just talk
problems out, was reported between two 18-year-old female students
living in M. Smith Hall in Heritage Halls. The roommates
have been arguing over apartment chores and accusing one another
of destroying each other’s food. Profanity and some hair
pulling was involved. This has been turned over to the housing
office for a resolution.

HILLARY - STOP PULLING AMANDA'S HAIR!

8 comments:

Loud Boy said...

COOL! Chick fight! I want to go to BYU now.

wahwee said...

That is hilarious. I love your comment at the end.

What kind of profanity do you think it was? This is what I envision. "You didn't clean the counters, you poo-poo head." "It wasn't my turn, you goat face." "Go to Heck!" "No, you go to Heck!" Now the threats. "I'm telling the bishop." "Well, I'm telling the stake president." Resolution: "Let's have some chocolate milk (prev. post) and pray."

biscuit said...

thats funny was it really Hillary and Amanda or was that just a joke?

sugarbritches said...

It wasn't a joke, it was real but it wasn't hillary and amanda.

sugarbritches said...

that's hilarious val, that made me laugh. but they can't have chocolate milk because it has too much caffeine. how about a hot cup o' postum.

dishes and laundry said...

I love it! Hair pulling and profanity. What was the food destroying? I bet one girl ate the other girl's food and then just said that it looked bad so she threw it away.
How many weeks have they been in school? I hope the home teachers can get involved and help straighten this out.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a sketchy place that BYU! Should have sent Hillary somewhere more wholesome like ASU -Go Devils!

heidi said...

I LOVE reading that column of the Daily Universe. Gary and I saw some good ones too...none that I can remember, but they were hilarious!

Ah, BYU. Ya gotta love it.