Monday, February 12, 2007

Cousins and Best Buds


Is this so dang cute?

5 comments:

heidi said...

That is so cute! I need a copy. They are sweet together. I love it when Mia says, "Cayden's my best."

yo mama said...

It is adorable!!!! Now that I know the two of them it is even cuter because I can picture their darling personalities. Way to capture a special moment!!!

Jaime said...

That is such a cute picture. Is Cayden still a mama's boy?

sugarbritches said...

He's getting better, but if there is a big group he will cling to me. Its great because he still LOVES to grab a blanket and sit on my lap and watch TV together. He likes cuddling with Mom when he's tired etc. I know it will end soon so I love to take advantage while he lets me.

Anonymous said...

That picture is soooo cute!! I Love it!! It's so sweet that they are close like that!