NOW WITH EXTRA SASS
Lisa, this is funny stuff! I never knew Tom was so sensitive. Please put a box of kleenex in the window well from me.
we all have a little somethin' hidden in us don't we? who woulda thought it was tom full of tenderness? i thought the marching band music turned him cold to the world. good to see he is still among the tendees as we like to be called.
more posts from lisa! more posts from lisa!
I second that!
YEAH! WE LIKED THIS! DON'T LET LACK OF COMMENTS LET YA DOWN!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lisa, this is funny stuff! I never knew Tom was so sensitive. Please put a box of kleenex in the window well from me.
we all have a little somethin' hidden in us don't we? who woulda thought it was tom full of tenderness? i thought the marching band music turned him cold to the world. good to see he is still among the tendees as we like to be called.
more posts from lisa! more posts from lisa!
I second that!
YEAH! WE LIKED THIS! DON'T LET LACK OF COMMENTS LET YA DOWN!
Post a Comment