Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ahh, how cute...not my style of post but oh well.

Cayden and I were at the church late Wednesday night while I put up new bulletin boards in the primary room. Another ward had originally put them up and I hated them. They were super busy with bright blue and flowers everywhere and you couldn't really tell the theme, yuck. With the installation of the new singles ward they were kicked out to another building (punished for their sappy bulletin board I think). Since she was really proud of her work she took it with her - good riddance. I took advantage and got permission from the remaining ward and took over the bulletin board with a tasteful look I copied from our Stake building. It is done in red (wine), black and tan and NO flowers. Why do you care about this? You don't, I just started rambling and couldn't stop. Anyhoo, my silly point is, as we were leaving Cayden called, "Bye Jesus! Goodnight Jesus! Bye Jesus!". I thought it was super sweet. Sappy as the bulletin board but cute noneleless. How did he know we were with Jesus? I guess just the pictures and possibly memories either way it's proof positive that nursery is NOT just babysitting, they are not too young to learn.

2 comments:

nannygoatgruff said...

Very precious. My twins always thought that too. Although they were a little freaked....you remember...Jesus was peeking at Seth around every corner.

nannygoatgruff said...

Seth said a couple of weeks ago:

I wish Jesus lived at the temple and not at the church. Why? i asked. Because we never get to go to the temple and we are always at church and we have to be good and if Jesus was at the temple and not the church then we wouldn't have to be so good at church....interesting logic....