Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pee Wee's Back !


I am super excited! Cartoon Network, Adult Swim is going to air Pee Wee's Playhouse reruns starting Monday! I have always been such a fan, in spite of his "wardrobe malfunction" at the porno theatre. On the surface it was a show for kids, but really it was for adults. Some big stars began on Pee Wee's playhouse, like Laurence Fishbourne and Phil Hartman. It always amused me.

5 comments:

Mooryan said...

uh oh. removed the primary posting? scared? ah. peewee. i vaguely (sp?)remember him from my childhood...but i named my stick horse 'peewee.' i don't think there was any connection between the two though. i also had a stuffed goose named 'chewy.' ah chewy...

sugarbritches said...

YES!!! That Rebecca girl got me SCARED! Big party pooper! Then Tom got me paranoid and I deleted a couple of controversial posts. Everyone has to ruin my fun.

Loud Boy said...

LISA, keep up the controversial post. I LOVE THEM!

heidi said...

i love pee wee.

mandi said...

I love Pee Wee too! I've already bought a couple of episodes for my kids to watch. He's hilarious.