
Hillary had a great Prom thanks to her date, Tom. The girls were all picked up in a white Hummer limo, most impressive. It was funny, all of my neighbors came out of their houses when the limo pulled up. When Hillary came outside they all cheered, it was great! They then went to the Willow Creek Country Club for dinner, then on to prom which was held at the Salt Lake City Library. After the dance the limo took them to one of the boys homes where they watched movies etc. It was a great night for Hillary, something she will never forget. She looked beautiful to boot.
7 comments:
Wow. I am glad that she had a wonderful prom... Mine was so awkward and a very large waist of money... It gives me hope.
She does look beautiful. And the dress is amazing.
Hope for what Zak? Are you going to Prom again?
Hahahaha I doubt I will go again... okay, I will never, ever, JAMAS go again. This success story just gives me hope for those younger and future generations to come- prom can be a good experience after all.
Wow, she looks so pretty. That is an awesome dress! That sounds like they had so much fun. My prom date picked me up in his Ford Taurus, took me to a cheap dinner, and just wanted to make out after. As if...
We should all dig out all of our all prom and school dance pictures and post them! That would be fun. Anyone game?
Sure, except JOE forgot he asked me to my junior prom, so did I go? NO!! Alicia I turned out fine without going to prom!! Well...that's subjective.
Post a Comment