So, we were all watching the Oscars Sunday. Tom tells us that he isn't feeling very well and heads for the bathroom. He stays in there for quite some time while the smell wafting from the bathroom burns the wiskers off my chin. We hear some groans and moans now and then to which I ask, "are you ok?" No response. He comes out finally and throws himself on the couch looking pale-ish. I tell him so, he says, very dramatically, "I nearly passed out in there!" I asked him why, what was wrong with him. He tells us (Hillary and I) in more dramatic detail than I would like, that basically, he took a dump so large and forceful he nearly passed out. Hillary and I laugh hysterically. Tom, who was sure his tale would elicit sympathy, get's super angry and says again, "I nearly passed out!" We laugh even more, not believing he is truly so upset over something so embarrassing! He finally says, "YOU ARE JUST NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY AT ALL!" Sorry Tom, it's true, I have a hard time taking someone who gave birth to an extra large poo and nearly passed out because of it, and who actually tells you, AND wants sympathy over it, seriously.
4 comments:
oh lisa, that is hilarious, right now i am sitting in the BYU library trying to stifle my laughter like an idiot...i guess much like how tom was 'stifled.'
How could that not be funny? Poor Tom...
oh my hell, that is the funniest.
Lisa - thats one of the funniest things. Jed does not think it's funny because he can relate with Tom. GROSS!
Post a Comment