I thought of something funny the other day and wanted to post it. While we were in Hawaii, as I mentioned, I bought a new swimming suit. When I was in the dressing room they had a funny sign. I can't remember it verbatim but it went something like, "This is not a public restroom! Do not urinate or deficate in this room!" I wanted to ask about it...but I didn't really want to know. That grossed me out. Who would do that? Can you imagine going in the dressing room and finding a big steaming pile of human doo doo? Raised by wolves - some people.
2 comments:
That is hilarious. And creepy. Sad that people must be told not to take a dump in a dressing room.
From here on out...I will always wear my shoes in the dressing room. Actually, other than the quick step out to try on pants or a skirt, I always wear them. Good thing. I shall continue.
Oh. My. Gosh. PEOPLE!! "This is so similar to a bathroom. Hmmm...no toilet? Oh well, floor it is." WHAT?!? That is seriously unbelievable.
Post a Comment