
It had been a bad week and a boring Friday. It was all work at work, work at home, and nothing was accomplished. sigh. Anyway, Tom and I picked up Cayden from Amy's and were coming home. Cayden says excitedly (glad to see Tom who had been out of town), "Mom! You can bring me and Dad drinks while we play Mario Striker!!!" yay. yippee. I said to Tom sort of under my breath, "This has been a such a bad week and I didn't get to do anything fun today". Cayden, evesdropping, pipes up, "you didn't get to do anything fun today?" "no, I didn't". He sits quietly, thoughtfully pondering, then says, happily as the answer comes to him, "I KNOW, YOU CAN SERVE ME AND DAD FOOD WHILE WE PLAY NINENDO!!" Yep, this is what my life has come to. my work is done. I can die happy.
6 comments:
That picture is awesome! So funny.
Come on, Lisa, don't you know that the greatest work you will ever do is serving your man and children in the walls of your own home? Or some crap like that.
I would never have survived those days. Lets take a ladies trip and party hardy.
You can serve me drinks while I play Rock Band. Would that help?
Hey Lisa, you were lost but now I have found you! I asked Natalie a long time ago to get me your's and her blog names again but she never did. I know she is busy. Anyway, I love your blog. I am going to steal some of your pictures. I love the "dumbfart" headstone. I'd love to hear from you all again. What's new?
Okay, I'll comment! You know my opinion on this subject. Now post something new so I don't have to see this post again.
Hey wendy! Long time no talk ! do you have a blog?
Post a Comment