Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Color "Yellow" has many names


I was decorating a flip flop cake for a friend. It had hot pink, bright orange and yellow. Cayden loves frosting and wanted a spoon of it. I squirted some from my yellow tube on his spoon since I was done using it. He ate it and came back for more. I was now done with pink so I put pink in his spoon and he freaked, yelling "want THAT one cream! want THAT one cream" pointing to the yellow one. So I gave him a spoon of yellow (did I waste the pink? no I ate it of course). He back in a few minute and held up his spoon and said "GREG, want GREG". If you are familiar with the Wiggles you will know Greg wears the yellow shirt. Pretty smart way to make sure his stupid mom doesn't give him PINK again!

3 comments:

Loud Boy said...

I always wondered what yellow tastes like? Now I know!

heidi said...

Those Wiggles. What can't they do?

Jaime said...

That is so cute! I don't think i would have figured that one out.