Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cayden's new best friend

Cayden and I went to Albertson's and I gave him a string cheese to eat while we shopped. He took a bite then put it on the seat next to him (one of the those toddler carts with seats in the back). I picked it up and handed it back to him and he put it on the seat again in the center with the belt around it. When we got out to the car I got him out and he kept calling "cheese cheese" so I gave it to him (gross) and he said, "come on cheese let's go, let's go carseat cheese". I realized that since he forgot to bring a toy of sorts, which he usually does, he substituted "cheese" as his new friend. "cheese" even got belted in, in the cart as his toys usually are. Very interesting. Remember "Jimmy" Natalie? (Jimmy was Natalie's best friend AND the household toilet plunger (gross)). Funny she married a Jimmy.

4 comments:

Loud Boy said...

Lisa, you might think about geting Cayden in a play group. Just a thought?

sugarbritches said...

yeah, in fact my neighbor across the street told me today that i need to let cayden come out and play with all the neighbor boys. I'm scared!!

Mooryan said...

funny lisa. that is one unique boy...he fits right into the family. wow, "jimmy" the plunger. then she married a "jimmy!" sounds like a fulfilling a childhood dream to me...

heidi said...

that is very cute. i love that he buckled him in.