Tom says this is the last year I can put Cayden in cute "femmy" outfits for Easter. He looks SO dang cute though. But I don't want him beat up in preschool so I will comply. Hillary looks beautiful as usual.
That is such a cute picture! Love it! I'll be sad to see no more sissy pictures! Like the one in the wagon for the sealing picture, so cute! Reminds me of that one.
4 comments:
THANK YOU! I WAS SO EMBARRASSED FOR HIM!
That is such a cute picture! Love it! I'll be sad to see no more sissy pictures! Like the one in the wagon for the sealing picture, so cute! Reminds me of that one.
If he had a sissy personality, I'd be worried, but he doesn't at all, so I think those fancy boy outfits are great. Hillary is so photogenic!
This is a gorgeous picture. It looks like it should be in a magazine. Send it in somewhere!
Post a Comment