skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Immaturity
I am getting frightened by my immaturity. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel compelled to do things a ten year old boy would do? Yesterday I went to my Podiatrist. On my way out I passed a Physical Therapist office and they had a handicapped button which allows the door to open automatically. I couldn't resist pushing the button and running (waddling) quickly to my car giggling the whole way. I go to the store and go to the toy aisle and find the stick horses which whiney and gallop when you push their ears, I have to push all of their ears as fast as I can and run away listening to a heard of horses and i run away, giggling again. I pass by the employee entrances of stores in the mall on the way to the restroom and notice door bells. I cannot go by without ringing the bell and dashing into the bathroom. Why? Why, when tending my nephew do I take his plastic sword and put it along his bum crack so when he stands up the sword is fused to his crack? I laugh hysterically at myself while he yells at me while trying to get it out. Why do I relish any opportunity to taunt my husband who does NOT think I am funny and has NO sense of humor? Why do pinch his nose or nipple over and over until he gets furious trying to get away and eventually smacks me? I Iaugh and laugh. I need help I am 40 something and should be a adult now. But instead I find myself laughing at the memories as I recall them.
No comments:
Post a Comment